Please refer to the following details about each step of order:
STEP 1: SEARCH AND CHOOSE FAVORITE PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE
– You can search for products in 2 ways:
1. Type the product name or code into the search bar
2. Search by product category on the menu bar
– After searching and choosing a product like you, please go to the product detail page to view the product. Here, customers choose the Color, Size and Quantity of the products they want to buy and choose to buy the product by clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button.
– After clicking on “ADD TO CART” button, customers can choose “CONTINUE PURCHASE” or “PAY NOW“
– After customers have selected enough new products to buy, please click on the shopping cart icon on the right corner of the screen and the shopping cart information window will be displayed in the upper right corner of the screen. Customers can choose to add / remove the number of products here and select “ORDER” to order online.
STEP 2: APPLY ORDER ONLINE AND PAY THE ORDER
On the payment page, customers should note that filling out the required information for the order:
I. BUYER ADDRESS
– For customers who already have an account, please login with an existing account before placing an order.
* We encourage customers to shop by registering for an account to save time and receive incentives via accounts. With this account, you will easily order products without having to re-fill your information with each purchase.
II. TRANSPORT METHOD
Free shipping in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and free shipping in the rest areas with orders from 500,000 VND.
For orders with a value of less than 500,000 VND, we apply a delivery fee schedule by region.
III. PAYMENT METHODS
You can choose 1 of 2 payment methods available:
Payment on receipt of goods in cash (COD).
Payment when ordering by domestic ATM cards, Visa, Master, JCB and QR code via VNPAY portal
STEP 3: CONFIRM OF ORDER
– After completing the online purchase process on our website, please check your Order Confirmation email with detailed information about the order that the customer has placed before.