Probiotics BIO ST | Holy Garlic Incubated Probiotics
(Garlic Incubated Microbiological Preparations Used In Animal Husbandry)
- Bacillus Spp. ≥ 109 CFU/l
- Saccharomyces Sp. ≥ 109 CFU/l
- Lactobacillus Sp. ≥ 109 CFU/l
- Amylase ≥ 200 UI/g
- Protease ≥ 100 UI/g
– Help animals stabilize beneficial microflora in the intestinal tract, enhance maximum nutrient absorption, improve resistance and immune system.
– Reduce the incidence of intestinal diseases: e coli, salmonella, coccidiosis, enteritis…
– Helps shrimp stabilize digestive tract, prevent white feces intestinal disease, EHP.
– Minimize the use of antibiotics and other nutritional supplements.
HOW TO FEED ENAMEL
Mix well: 1/2 kg of BIO ST + 50g of BIO PG additive + 100g of pasteurization base + 3.5 kg of molasses (or 2 kg of granulated sugar) + 5 kg of freshly ground garlic + 30 liters of clean water. Put everything in a barrel, can, jar… stir well, cover with a tight lid and ferment for 5-7 days. Open the lid every day for a few minutes to let the air out to avoid overflowing or exploding the bottle.
For pets to drink: mix 1 liter of garlic yeast solution / 100 liters of water, for livestock and poultry to drink every day.
Feeding animals: Mix 1 liter of garlic yeast solution/100kg of feed, feed livestock and poultry every day.
Feeding YellowTail Catfish: Mix 1 liter of garlic yeast solution/50kg of feed, feed shrimp in the afternoon of the day. Depending on the amount of food per meal, mix the ratio accordingly. Higher efficiency when combined with BIO Super YellowTail Catfish. Dosage 100ml/10kg feed.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Storage time: 12 months at room temperature, 3 months after microbiological multiplication.
Best stored in the refrigerator.
Detailed Instruction Video