BIO SL | Amino Acid Solution Black Soldier Fly (BSF) Larvae Supplemented Through Leaves
100% Organic, Non-toxic to the environment and human health
Components Microbial strain group (number of spores 1010CFU/kg) antagonizes the control of insects, fungi, diseases and harmful insects: Bacillus Thuringiensis spp, Bacillus spp, Trichoderma pp, Metarhizium;
- 15 kinds of amino acids with 7.5% organic content: Glycine, Proline, Histidine, Alanine, Glutamic, Lysine, Aspartic, Valine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosin, Isoleusine, Methionine, Arginine, Serine, Threonine;
- 3 types of B vitamins: B1, B9, B12; Humic Acid 2%.
- High-grade trace minerals EDTA: Ca, Zn, Fe, Mn, Mo…
Uses of foliar microbial products:
- Preventing hundreds of pests, diseases, fungi, nematodes and insects harmful to plants.
- Provide balanced premium nutrients, directly absorbed through leaves and roots for plants.
- Enhance metabolism, increase growth rate and resistance to plants.
- Develop root system, increase yield and quality of agricultural products.
Usage of foliar microbial products:
Orchids, flowers, ornamental plants, vegetables: Mix 2-3ml of the preparation for 1 liter of water. Spray every 5-7 days. Depending on the growth stage of the plant, increase or decrease the dose and frequency accordingly.
Fruit trees: Mix 2-3ml of inoculant for 1 liter of water. Each hectare needs to use 10-15 liters of inoculant for 1 spray. Spray periods:
- 7-10 days/time before flowering;
- 12-15 days/time before fruiting;
- 7-10 days/time before harvest.
Rice: Mix 80-100ml for 1 bottle of 25 liters. Each hectare requires 1 liter of inoculant for 1 spray. Spray on 5 stages: tillering, spurting, 7 days before flowering, 7 days after flowering and firming green.
Food crops: Mix 2-3 ml of inoculant for 1 liter of water. Each hectare requires 10-15 liters of inoculant for 1 spray. Spray on the basic construction stages, before flowering, fruiting, fruit raising.
Industrial plants: Mix 2-3 ml of the preparation for 1 liter of water. Each hectare requires 10-15 liters of inoculant for 1 spray. Spray on the stages of young fruit and fruit maintenance 10-15 days / time.
Organic tea: Make 3ml of the preparation for 1 liter of water. Spray 3 times for 1 batch of tea. First time: Right after picking the buds. Subsequent visits are 7-10 days apart.
- Preserved in dry, cool place. Avoid direct sunlight
- Net weight: 1kg
- HSD: 24 months
See Detailed User Manual Here.