– N : 4%, P : 1%, N : 1%
– Bacillus spp. ≥ 10^7 CFU/l
– Total protein ≥ 24%
– Fat ≥ 1.85%
– Amino acids (17 types of amino acids)
– Vitamins A, D, B and organic protein
– Middle – trace elements: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese.
– Provide necessary nutrients for plants in a balanced way, help plants absorb quickly without having to undergo metabolism, help strengthen resistance, support strong roots, strong and absorbable stems. good nutrition.
– Increase the ability to flower and fruit, limit fruit damage, fruit drop.
– Increase productivity and product quality.
HOW TO USE
– Spraying fish nitrogen fertilizer during the growth and development of plants.
– The best time to spray is in the morning and cool afternoon. Spray periodically 7-10 days / time.
– Do not spray directly when the plant is in flower.
– Dosage: 3-5 ml/1 liter of water.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
Net Volume: 1 Liter.
Produce according to: QCVN 02-31-2:2019
Expiry date: 24 months.
Made in: Viet Nam.