BIO – CARROT | Amino acid solution of Black soldier fly larvae
- Bacillus Thuringiensis ≥ 10^9 CFU/l
- Calcium ≥ 2.4g/l
- Protein ≥ 20.0%
- Total organic content ≥ 34.4%
- Humic Acid ≥ 2.89%
- Carrier mixture: Black soldier fly larval hydrolyzate (BSF)
- Provide sufficient essential nutrients for plants, helping plants absorb nutrients directly through the leaves without having to undergo metabolism.
- Helps carrot plants grow fast, fat buds, green leaves.
- Help the carrot plant to flower and bear a lot of fruit, to grow quickly and evenly.
- Shake well before using. Close the lid tightly after use.
- Mix 20 -30ml of BIO – CARROT for 10 liters of water depending on the stage of the plant.
– 7-10 days/time before flowering
– 12 -15 days/time before fruiting
– 7-10 days/time before harvest.
Preserved in dry, cool place. Avoid direct sunlight
- Net Weight: 1 Liter
- Expiry date: 24 months