6-days-old dried, BSF larvae (also known as calcium worms, calci worms, black soldier fly larvae, bsfl worms, bsfl drying) are a great Protein, Lipids, Calcium supplement for your pets. They are used in food preparation or raw consumption.
Size of Products
Depending on different types of pets, we feed them different larvae size. There are SMALL, MEDIUM, and BIG sizes for your choice.
We have 4 SIZE of whole dried BSF larvae:
- Ultra-small – size SS: they are 4-day-old larvae
- Small – size S: they are 6-day-old larvae
- Medium – size M: they are 12 -> 14-day-old larvae
- Large – size L: they are 20 -> 28-day-old larvae
Nutritional Value of Products
The BSF larvae are naturally nutritious, protein-packed, high Lipids, a calcium-rich treat for your pet. Their balanced Calcium to Phosphorus ratio is ideal for reptiles. and can help prevent Metabolic Bone Disease. They also contain natural antimicrobial properties that may help boost your pet’s immunity.
|Type of Nutrients||% Value|
|Calcium (mg/kg)||9,340 mg/kg|
The BSF larvae can be a complementary food to dogs, cats, small mammals, poultry, ornamental birds, and ornamental fish … The larvae are favored by natural predators. As for dogs, cats, and small mammals, some will like alive BSF larvae or you can cook and mix with their own food. Nutritional content Black soldier fly larvae prove to be very good for pets. It that provides a balanced amount of protein, amino acids, calcium, and other nutrients including omega-3 6 9 fatty acids is great for making pet food. Pet food products made from BSF are now being advertised as a more sustainable, cheaper alternative that is better compared to other conventional pet foods.
3 Recommendations From Veterinarian When Feeding Pets:
- Recommended for: dogs, cats, poultry, reptiles, small mammals, and edible insectivores.
- Combine 10-20% of your pet’s daily diet, or feed it as a protein-rich meal 2-3 times a week.
- Choosing a size: SMALL, MEDIUM, and BIG sizes for pets of different sizes.