Packing: Box 25g
Provide Black Soldier Fly eggs with high hatching rate
We provide eggs with the highest hatching rate for strong biomass. This is because we have researched and constantly improved our egg preservation methods.
- The hatching rate reached 90%
- Make sure the larvae are healthy.
- Always have a clear warranty policy.
- Time to receive BSF eggs quickly.
Effective black soldier fly keeping process
Please summarize briefly for you the easiest process.
- Egg incubation
- Put in the feeder
- Feeding Larvae from 4 to 20 days old
- Thu Ken
- Making a Nest for Black Bees to Spawn
- Harvest eggs and preserve eggs.
FARM WARRANTY 1 EXCHANGE 1 Black Soldier Fly egg for you due to damage problems during transportation when you ensure the following issues:
Damaged due to shipping problem
When receiving the goods from the delivery staff, you can open the goods to check, if the goods are damaged, moldy, black dead, you take pictures, record video clips and send them to the farm, the farm confirms, will change eggs to you within the specified time within 7 days of receiving the feedback.
In case the eggs do not hatch:
Egg hatching time ranges from 3 to 7 days depending on the temperature of the seasons of the year.
– when you receive the eggs, open the outer Carton box, and let the eggs hatch in the plastic box, do not open the lid of the plastic egg container, in order to avoid sudden temperature changes that affect the hatching process of the eggs,
– Store in a shady place, away from direct sunlight.
– When you see the eggs hatch, the little ones crawling on the side of the box, please put them outside to incubate the eggs according to the instructions for incubation.
After 7 days when receiving the goods, if the eggs do not hatch, you take pictures, record video clips and send them to the farm to confirm and return the eggs to you.
Farm only confirms the warranty when the eggs are in the condition of the original box and the eggs have not been poured outside.
With the farm’s professional egg packing experience, the rate of eggs not hatching is very low, usually when you receive eggs, most of the eggs will hatch in the box, in case the eggs have not hatched, you should check the box every day. days to bring the eggs to incubate as soon as possible and follow the instructions.
#black_soldier_fly_egg #calcium worm #calcium_worm egg #chicken_food #animal_feed #pet_food #pet_food