The increasing development of the agricultural sector is that the demand for fertilizers in Vietnam is increasing, about 50-60 million tons / year. The current source of production and import of organic fertilizers in Vietnam is only about 3.2 million tons / year. Therefore, it is predicted that organic fertilizers will be a lot of deficiency. The use of manure resources of BSF larvae as a clean source of organic fertilizers for Vietnamese agriculture is gaining much attention.
Danh Mục Bài Viết
Black Soldier Fly Manure Has Many Nutrients.
According to research, the feces of BSF larvae are clean, little or no bad smell, with a lot of good nutrients for the soil (note: only the larvae stage can the BSF produce manure. ). Specifically, the results of assessing the content of nutrients in black soldier fly manure raised from beer wort residue and mixed with poultry bran with some organic waste (vegetables) bring a lot. Good signal for using or mixing BSF manure for bio-organic fertilizer production. The specific parameters of nutrients in black soldier fly feces are as follows:
- PH: 5.25
- OM: 65.5%
- Nts: 2.1%
- Humic Acid: 1.93%
- Fulvic Acid: 4.61%
- K2Ots: 1.2%
- P2O5ts: 2.57%
- CaO: 3.75%
- MgO: 1.28%
- Zn: 77.3ppm
- Energy metals (Cd, Pb, As, Hg): not detected.
Black Soldier Fly Distribution Blending Bring Higher Efficiency.
Black soldier fly droppings have been shown to provide better efficiency when compared to unmixed black soldier fly manure. The mixing formula is usually: 68% fly manure, 30% biochar, probiotics, 2% additives, 50% moisture, fermented by semi-aerobic annealing method, then recovered. After fermentation products are passed through the drying system to achieve the standard moisture content of 25% to form the mixed fertilizer from the black soldier fly for agriculture.
Black Soldier Fly Manure Is Better Than Traditional Manure
After mixing the black soldier fly manure and then applying them to fertilize, it showed that the mixed organic fertilizer produced from the black soldier fly manure improved the pH and humidity of the gray-gray soil higher than the chicken manure. vermi-compost. At the same time, the ability to retain moisture for the soil is also better than vermi-compost. This shows that: Black soldier fly manure is better than chicken manure, pig manure, cinnamon residue … and other types of media, suitable for use as organic fertilizer for agricultural areas. clean industry in Vietnam.
Test Using Black Soldier Fly Manure.
In addition, a number of other experiments in the agricultural land is growing fresh spinach and the green tea growing area in Vietnam have obtained very good results. The two regions tested are the spinach growing area and the green tea area.
Trial at growing area of 1 hectare spinach:
- If using 20 tons of chicken manure to fertilize 1 Hecta of spinach for the whole season. The result was the experimental area of spinach with a yield of 3.4 tons and a turnover of VND269 million.
- If using 20 tons of black soldier fly manure to fertilize 1 Hecta of spinach for the whole season. The result is the experimental area of spinach with a yield of 4 tons and a turnover of 325 million VND.
Trial at 1 Hecta green tea growing area:
- If using 3 tons of chicken manure to fertilize 1 Hecta green tea for the whole crop. The result is the experimental area of green tea with a yield of 3 tons and a turnover of 75 million VND.
- If using 3 tons of black soldier fly manure to fertilize 1 Hecta green tea for the whole crop. The result is the experimental area of green tea with the yield of 3.6 tons and the turnover of 90 million dong.
Tested in other growing regions
With such positive results, the use of black soldier fly manure for testing in many other growing areas is underway and will bring new information in the near future.